|Material||Fiberglass, Nylon, Polyester|
|Intersecting Surface||0.75 mm|
These Insulated Sheathed Wires offered by us in the market, are known for their impeccable functioning and the high level of safety it provides. The quality raw materials used in their making, make the products with high conductivity, insulation, and lightweight. Further, their extraordinary ability to bear extreme load, heat, and voltage, makes it a highly demanded product.
- Cables are also available with optional: Synthetic yarns / S.S / Copper / G.I wire protective braid.
- Excellent electrical insulation properties such as High dielectric strength, High electrical breakdown strength, Low dielectric constant.
- Resistant to a wide range of Oils, Chemicals, Solvents, Lubricants, Acids.
- Cables are extremely tough with excellent: Tear, Tensile, Elongation, Abrasion, Weather & Moisture resistance properties
- These cables are inherently flame resistant.
- Compact dimensions free up space & are easy to handle.
- Material: Fiberglass, Nylon, Polyester, S.S wire, G.I wire, Copper wire
Areas of applications / end-use:
- Compensating / Thermocouple / RTD extension cables.
- Control cables for various instruments
- Defence & Military applications.
- Wirings for: Ships, Shipyards, Submarines, Seashore, Offshore applications.
- Lead wires for various types of electronic instruments.